-
October 11th, 2006, 01:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I agree with the having to accept the stripes on the shirt sleeve. Clothing pieces are stamped out with giant machines using dies on a stack of fabric, cutting dozens of pieces at the same time. I'm not sure if AG uses this method but it's pretty standard in the clothing industry. To change the stripes on one sleeve, AG would have to change the dies used and the pattern piece layout in manufacturing of the shirt just to match up the stripes more.
But I totally agree that the "tortoise shell" glasses are a pathetic offering. When I got mine, I had to check the invoice and website to see what happened to my order. I couldn't understand why AG sent me "camo glasses". Mine have prominent greenish markers so they are mustard and green and look like camouflage. I was expecting glasses that looked just like the "rectangle glasses" only a different shape.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks